
After spending a whole lot of time this week digging on the Wolf, I figured it was time for a change of pace...before I started back in tackling some of the older-school blues I've got coming up through the next few days and weeks. Bonnie's been giving up some love with this boot, putting a soft shine on this evening's sunset...
Bonnie recorded this at Sausalito's Record Plant, before a modest studio audience. KSAN, San Francisco's legendary rock station, broadcast this performance on 12/9/73. This is a delightful, intimate show that just ends too abruptly.
Bonnie Raitt
Record Plant, Sausalito
KSAN
December 9, 1973
Fm Broadcast
01 Love Me Like A Man
02 You Got To Know How
03 I Thought I Was A Child
04 Under The Falling Sky
05 Everybody's Crying Mercy
06 Give It Up Or Let Me Go - band intros
07 Too Long at the Fair
08 I Feel The Same
09 Guilty
10 Women Be Wise
11 Love Has No Pride
12 Baby I Love You
Link
Peace, Mudcatz

No comments:
Post a Comment